Monday, February 9, 2009

Drained.

Absolutely tired right now, I had to get up at 3:30am this morning to get ready for work. The day went all downhill from there. Had to train a new girl at work for front open, she barely paid any attention to what I was telling her, so I guess its fair to say I did two opens today. From there it was full busy in café, I made easily six toasted sandwiches within the first two hours, on top of so many coffees. Got sick of everyone walking off today leaving only Shailee and I to serve and clean up.
I'm telling Rod about leaving on my shift on Wednesday, as I still haven't got around to it, he's always busy or pretending whichever.
Anyway as I was saying worst day, the 11:30 starter didn't come in, didn't bother calling up sick either, reckoned that she didn't know that she was working. I'm going to be pretty pissed off if she doesn't get yelled at or whatever seeing as though I got all my shifts cancelled last week for the same thing, even though work knew I was sick the preceding days. So over work and the favouritism and shit that goes on.
So I had to stay back, not that I minded because the bus didn't come till quarter past anyway and I for once really need the money. Now I'm completely drained, wanting an early nights sleep but I really want to talk to Owen even though I am struggling to keep my eyes open right now and it is only 5:30.
Glad I have a day off tomorrow, nothing planned at all, just want to sleep in. I don't have another day off until Sunday after this. I'm going to be sore,tired and bitchy Sunday. Any bet I'll have a whole heap of shifts next week too. I can't work the weekend though because Owen comes up. So excited I can't wait just to kiss him again, He is the single most amazing person I have ever met, even though I treat him like shit most of the time.
I stayed out at Jakes the other night, Heaps disappointed, Didn't like the fact that I was mainly only invited so that Claire could use me as a means of lying to both Matt and her parents.
I got so sick from eating cheese off the pizza, and was denied going to the bathroom because they were mucking around down there for the past two hours, Was really pissed off and I don't care if either of them are reading this.
Wasted a night and an entire day seeing as though I didn't get home until seven, only went though because it would be the last time I would see Claire before I moved, Too bad she wasted half the night being all over Jake when she is meant to be with Matt, a point raised by both Danni and I.
Really should stop typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment