Friday, March 20, 2009

It has been a long time coming.

No i havent forgot about this blog, just really havent had the time to post anything.
Everything has been so chaotic lately, I've moved out of home and had a few minor upsets with Owen.
Its our two year anniversary next month and i have no idea what we are doing for it, I really would have liked to have been able to go away for the weekend and just spend sometime together but unfortunately i havent been able to find a job thus far being down here, It hasnt been the fact that i havent put any resumes in either. Just no where is looking.
I put it in at a bakery which also makes coffees and teas today, im pretty hopefull for that, but i don't want to get ahead of myself incase it falls through.
Owen is at work at the moment and im drinking alone in his room, im so pathetic.
I really need to learn to stay away from vodka, im fine until someone asks if i want something to drink.
I dont really have anything else to update on right now.
I'm on stickam now too so if you happen to have an account you should add me on it. The user name is just ashleyxforsyth because i have little to no creativity. I'll also start posting pointless random facts again soon too, Sorry about the no updates as of late.
ps. sorry for typos and bad grammar

No comments:

Post a Comment