Monday, March 30, 2009

Blank.

I feel like the whole worlds gone cold, I feel that there is no air left to breath, no reason to smile, to shower. to drink or to say cheers. I feel like this world is one large game of musical chairs, the music just wont stop right now, but when it does, I hope I'm not the last to find my way home. I wish that I could still wake up before lunch, or smile before dawn. I wish I could remember who I was to who I am from when I'm born. I forget how to fit this puzzle. The mould has been set, the cast iron bar has been placed though the doors of my own plight to gain significance, instead I've fooled my self with ignorance of another's indifference to believe I'm worth anything more than the bed that I sleep on or the moment I meet someone. But isn't that what it is to feel lonely, am I really innocent, well I haven't yet been proven guilty, but that's not much to really go by is it? I keep having these re-occurring flavors of dream. They weave through my iris and paint my mind fresh again and its raining. It's raining for forgiveness and motive, its staring back at me through the mirror. I've always wondered that if I had been born a ghost, not of who I was, before I was conceived, but the shadow of you, before I'd actually seen you. Before I'd realized that no matter how hard I try and fake my own reality. I'm bound and blinded and been force-fed an identity.

Not really in the mood for anything today.

No comments:

Post a Comment