Thursday, February 5, 2009

content.

Today was great, I went down to work and collected my hours. I didn't get to speak to Rod about the transfer but I got to speak to a lot of people that I'm fairly close to.
I got the review done and out of the way too, did really good in it. Tory said it was one of the best reviews he's written.
Got proper shifts too that start next week. No more late nights for a while seeing as though the majority of them are opens. 4 a.m. wake ups and 5 a.m. starts. Pretty much going to die, I haven't been up that early since mid November, Owen got me into sleeping in.
Next weeks shifts are as follows.
Monday 9th: 5 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Mc Café)
Wednesday 11th: 12 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Mc Café) 
Thursday 12th: 5 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Mc Café)
Friday 13th: 5 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. (Front area)
Saturday 14th: 5 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Mc Café)

After next week only one more week of working here, and then Owen comes up on the 21st and Soundwave on the 22nd. Then Underoath is on the 26th. So excited, going to be my 5th time seeing them. Still annoyed about the Jaguar Love show, not the fact that it's over eighteens, more because its at Campbelltown. 

I guess that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment