Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Gastropods.


I know I have never asked myself this question but 'What is a gastropod'

A4O. says:
without looking it up, what do you think a gastropod is?
Mike - There's a million things you can do with a bike light says:
something made by apple to help gastro

A very incorrect answer, It's actually a slug.
It can be a snail too, gastropod is just the family grouping.

On to the actual point of this post though,
Slugs have 4 noses and have both male and female genitalia.
Upon searching gastropod on wikipedia, I have also became aware that they chew off their penis after engaging in intercourse if they cannot free themselves, this than rids them of being both sexes and forces them to become only female.
Who would have thought.

1 comment:

  1. the mating picture still gives my the creeps.
    srsly looks like something out of startreck or something at second glance.

    the EARLIEST Klingon maybe?
    haha.

    ReplyDelete