Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The past two days have gone past so fast. Feels like the moment i shut my eyes i'm missing out on something.

I’ve come to realise how many friends of mine have been a waste of time. The thought of how much i put into friendships and how little i get back. My patience is finally spent. The down side of this is that I have no fuse now and just lash out at the wrong people at times. I know sometimes my opinions aren’t appreciated and people want to have their say and not want my input but i will not sit back n watch someone talk absolute crap on me or friends of mine or even twist a statement I have voiced.

The theory of “eye for an eye” and “tit for tat” is pissing me off. If someone does the wrong thing they should just admit to fault and apologize for their actions and not commit the same mistake again. There is no need for perpetual abuse or threats. Sick of all these people taking it upon themselves to solve other peoples problems by means of violence. I’ve been at fault many times n said things that shouldn’t be said but that's my own choice to voice my opinion and i have been pulled up by others many a time for having said the wrong thing. At the end of the day if it offends or someone is left bitter so be it! I'm not here to be everyone’s friend. If I dislike someone or disagree with anothers actions that's a normal logical thing and its my personal view cause not everyone thinks every aspect of another is perfect. I know some people who cant stand straight edge but i don't go around picking fights with them or pushing threats. Everyone was made different for a reason and that is through the choices one makes.

“Coming to terms with the lessons one learns, through the choices one makes is not easy”

No comments:

Post a Comment